Do you love wine? Do you want to learn more about wine? If so, you are in luck! There are several great wine podcasts out there that can help teach you everything from the basics of wine to more advanced concepts. This blog post will introduce you to some of the best wine podcasts for everyone, from the novice to the expert. We will also provide links to where you can find the best wine podcasts online. So, whether you are a beginner or an experienced wine lover, there is sure to be a podcast here for you!
Why Wine Podcasts Are A Great Way To Learn About Wine
There are several reasons why wine podcasts are a great way to learn about wine:
- Wine podcasts are very informative. They can provide you with a wealth of information on everything from the basics of wine to more advanced concepts.
- Wine podcasts are easy to listen to. They can be enjoyed while working out, driving, or even cooking dinner.
- Wine podcasts are a great way to meet other wine lovers. By listening to wine podcasts, you will learn about wine and make connections with other people who share your love of wine.
- There are many different kinds of wine podcasts out there today, so no matter what kind of wine lover you are, there is sure to be a podcast that appeals to you.
- Wine podcasts are great for people who want to learn about wine but don’t have the time or money to attend physical wine classes or tastings. With a wine podcast, you can learn about wine at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
- Wine podcasts are very entertaining. They are packed with exciting information and anecdotes about wine, and knowledgeable and engaging hosts often host them.
- Wine podcasts are a great way to discover new wines. If you listen to a few different wine podcasts, you will likely come across several wine recommendations that you may not have otherwise heard about.
- Wine podcasts can help you improve your wine tasting skills. By listening to wine tastings and reviews on podcasts, you can learn how to properly taste wine and identify the different flavors, aromas, and textures in each glass of wine.
- Wine podcasts are very convenient. They can be accessed online anytime, anywhere, and they usually come with accompanying transcripts so you can follow along even if you cannot listen to the podcast.
The Best Wine Podcasts
There are a lot of wine podcasts for beginners and experts out there, but not all of them are created equal. Here are some of our favorites, meant for wine-lovers of all levels of expertise.
Wine for Normal People
The host: Elizabeth Schneider and her husband M.C. Ice.
Podcast Category: wine podcasts for those interested in having a simple talk about wine.
One great way to reduce stress in your life is to listen to wine podcasts. Wine for Normal People is a great podcast hosted by Elizabeth Schneider and her husband M.C. Ice.
The podcast aims to translate wine into terms that anyone can relate to. It’s perfect for amateurs and experts alike, as it provides information on grape varieties, wine-growing regions, and the industry.
The podcast also includes a series of laid-back interviews that are super approachable for all wine lovers out there. If you’re looking for great wine podcasts for beginners, Wine for Normal People is it!
The host: husband and wife team Susie Barrie and Peter Richards
Podcast Category: wine podcasts for beginners to pros.
If you’re looking for a wine podcast that’s informative yet entertaining, then check out Wine Blast. Husband and wife team Susie Barrie and Peter Richards launched the podcast in 2020, and it’s quickly become a favorite among wine enthusiasts.
They discuss wine-related topics such as relevant news, travel, food pairings, and interviews with a dynamic format. And it’s not just for beginners – even seasoned wine pros will enjoy their episodes.
Unreserved Wine Talk
The host: Natalie MacLean
Podcast Category: wine podcasts for beginners and wine enthusiasts.
Natalie MacLean’s Unreserved Wine Talk podcast is a great resource for wine lovers of all experience levels. MacLean takes a no-holds-barred approach to wine chat, covering everything from wine pairing with cannabis to what billionaire searching in a wine.
She also dedicates intermittent episodes to reflecting on her position in the trade. This makes the podcast entertaining and informative and provides listeners with a unique perspective on wine.
Guild of Sommeliers Podcast
The host: Master Sommelier Geoff Kruth
Podcast Category: wine podcasts for beginners and experts.
The Guild of Sommeliers podcast is one of the best wine podcasts. The show is hosted by Master Sommelier Geoff Kruth, who you might remember from the SOMM movies.
The podcast could be interesting for sommeliers and other wine professionals because of being pretty specialistic. If you would like to know everything about the functioning of different yeasts or want to hear about the best ways for a blind tasting, you will undoubtedly enjoy this podcast.
However, the podcast is not just for wine professionals. If you are a beginner wine lover and want to learn more about wine, the Guild of Sommeliers podcast is a great place to start.
The episodes are packed with information, and Geoff Kruth’s passion for wine shines through every episode. So if you’re looking for the best wine podcasts, the Guild of Sommeliers podcast is a show worth checking out.
Matthew’s World of Wine and Drink
The host: Matthew Gaughan
Podcast category: for beginners and wine enthusiasts.
If you’re looking for a wine podcast that caters specifically to students, look no further than Matthew’s World of Wine and Drink. In each episode, they dive into one specific topic.
Matthew covers the key points that wine beginners must master during these short-but-sweet episodes. It’s an excellent tool for the learning process.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced wine drinker, Matthew’s World of Wine and Drink is a podcast that you won’t want to miss.
If you love wine, there is a podcast out there for you! In this blog post, we have discussed some of the best wine podcasts for beginners to the experts. We have also provided links to where you can find these podcasts online. So, whether you are a beginner or an experienced wine lover, be sure to check out these great podcasts!